Sign in to follow this  
markmcie

Golf G60 Grill badge

I'm pretty certain that the G60 grill badge was the same on both style Corrado grills and on the Golf too...

Can you get a pic of the back of it, or a part number off it, and I'll compare it with the one on mine to let you know for definate... 8)

i spotted it on ebay and have mailed the guy asking will it fit. Ill ask him for the part number when he replys. Further searching on ebay.de has returned a corrado G60 badge so Ill probably just go for that.

On a side note, took my mates G60 badge off and wrote down part number. Went too dealers and ordered one. Went down a few days later too collect and it was a 16v grill badge. The guy went through the ETKA and the only grill badges lsited are for 16v and VR6. So basically the dealer is no help here :(

yeah, the G60 grill badge has been deleted from VWs stock, GPC can't get 'em anymore, and even Trimsport don't make 'em .... :( :cry:

Im sure on GSF/Euro website they list different G60 badges for early or late syle grills, maybe the clips are different?

Campaign, how so? (not questioning your answer, just interested... 8) )

The plastic grooves for mounting/clipping them on are in a different place being slightly offset.

You can still fit an older badge on tho pretty easily using the grooves as they are :)

And I'm pretty sure AwesomeGTi sell the badges still, whether or not they have them in stock? (Edit: maybe not - but this one looks good if you cant get one: http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/images/superbadge1.jpg )

Awesome used to get all their badges from Trimsport who can't get these badges anymore.... Worth a try, just make sure you post back if they've got any... ;) 8)

I got those badges off trimsport for the rear of the car and a medium sized on for the glovebox lid. The lady said I could stick on the grill but thats not a chioce for me.

Tried fitting my Golf GTi badge onto the Corrado last night and not a chance.