Pc80

1995 Corrado VR6 in Blackberry - black heated leather - 57,750 miles £10,995

NOW SOLD

Hi folks. For sale is my 1995 VW Corrado VR6 in Blackberry with heated black leather seats and very low mileage (57,750).

ASKING PRICE: SOLD SOLD SOLD

This one is also for sale on ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323016684546 and the ebay listing is replicated below.

If you're looking for a really nice Corrado in a great colour combination that needs nothing doing to it, then this is the right one. It's currently ready to enjoy. Or, with a small amount of effort it would become a show-winner. I will add more photos as soon as there is a decent day to take them!

DETAILS:

1995 (M) VW Corrado VR6

First Reg: 31 May 1995

Colour: Blackberrry

Interior: Black Heated Leather

Mileage: 57,750

MOT: 12 October 2018

Gearbox: Manual

No modifications (except for Golf Mk IV upgraded brakes and Bilstein B8 dampers)

CD Player

Alarm / immobiliser fitted

SERVICING AND MAINTENANCE

The Corrado comes with a large history file with tons of detail on all the servicing and maintenance, right back to 1995 when it was new. It includes many invoices showing regular maintenance. It has always been well attended to with matters such as oil, filters, leads, spark plugs, hoses , brakes etc. quickly sorted.

There is a full service history with 17 service stamps in the book. Service history:

· Delivery inspection - 2 June 1995

· Service - 3 November 1995 at 7,076 miles

· Service - 23 May 1996 at 10,380 miles

· Service - 21 November 1996 at 13,627 miles

· Service - 15 November 1997 at 18,900 miles

· Service - 7 November 1998 at 22,326 miles

· Service - 13 November 1999 at 25,980 miles

· Service - 18 November 2000 at 29,205 miles

· Service - 16 November 2001 at 31,605

· Service - 30 May 2003 at 34,476 miles

· Service - 1 December 2004 at 38,282 miles

· Service - 31 May 2005 at 39,374 miles

· Service - 2 June 2006 at 41,085 miles

· Service - 29 May 2008 at 43,997 miles

· Service - 18 May 2011 at 50,883 miles

· Service - 24 September 2013 at 53,397 miles

· Service - 31 October 2014 at 54,029 miles

· Service - 30 October 2015 at 55,528 miles

CONDITION:

This Corrado is in really nice condition, as you’d expect for such low mileage. The engine and gearbox are running really well, and the car pulls hard as a VR6 should. The engine note is fantastic. The paintwork is excellent with just a few minor blemishes, and a 1cm scratch near the rear license plate. All small issues. The wheels are the original speedlines in very good condition.

NO CORROSION

The black leather is all in really nice condition with barely a mark on it. Even the driver's bolster has no wear (this is normally tatty and worn)

All of the common problem areas are working fine:

· Sunroof works perfectly

· Rear spoiler works perfectly

· Heater works on all four positions

· ABS light comes on then goes off as it should

· Heated seats work perfectly

ALSO COMES WITH

All old MOT certificates

All old tax discs

1995 Corrado official VW brochure

Please PM, call or email me if you are interested. 07946 424352 [email protected]

Payment can be made by bank transfer. Alternatively, cash or cheque but I will have to wait till that clears in my account before releasing the car.[ATTACH=CONFIG]91453[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91450[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91447[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91456[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]91459[/ATTACH]

Edited by Pc80
SOLD

Lovely. Nice to see a low mileage, unmodified example. I think it'd probably sell to the right person for that kind of price so.. good luck with your sale.

How many owners has this nice looking blackberry had? Just curious as I was looking for a blackberry 6 months ago.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Hi Elliot. It's had 7 previous owners. It did quite a few miles in its first year but very few after that so it's been well looked after despite having a few owners. There's loads of receipts for work done.

If you're still looking for one drop me a text/call/email.

Cheers

Hi Elliot. It's had 7 previous owners. It did quite a few miles in its first year but very few after that so it's been well looked after despite having a few owners. There's loads of receipts for work done.

If you're still looking for one drop me a text/call/email.

Cheers

I'd be interested if we had the space but I ended up with an aqua blue after a bit of searching. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Has the car always had the black leather? I looked at one very similar a year or so ago with grey cloth.

Probably the same one. This one was Chuggs's from this forum. I didn't intend to change it to black leather, but some seats became available and I went for it. Enjoyed the project, but unfortunately, financial circumstances have changed so I need to sell it.

Thought the reg plate looked familiar... Chuggs old ride... he sold it as he was forced to have a company car... a seat cupra if I remember... I thought about buying this before a dealer bought it and Chuggs paid nearly 5k more than than it was advertised on eBay for in Kent.

Nice car.

Probably the same one. This one was Chuggs's from this forum. I didn't intend to change it to black leather, but some seats became available and I went for it. Enjoyed the project, but unfortunately, financial circumstances have changed so I need to sell it.

Thought so. I looked at it and nearly bought it before you. It's definitely a good one. GLWTS

Asking price reduced to £9,995. Does anyone know how to edit the thread title?

you have to edit the first post of the thread after clicking go advanced