skid

All read rears. What Bulbs & Resisistor?

Use orange leds and ceramic resistors. I'll check my install and let you know. Think I've got some leds left..

I'll take some pics. Do you mind if i check tomorrow as its too dark to get sensible photos?

If you look at the back of the bulb holder which holds the indicator bulb you will see a number of male spade connectors recessed down into the plastic with nothing attached to them. There will be a combination of letters or numbers on the plastic adjacent to each spade. You are looking for a spade marked BL and a spade marked 31. Once you have found them simply stick the resistor to the rear of the bulb holder with a number plate sticky, crimp female spade connectors onto the two wires coming from the resistor and join one wire to the BL spade and the other to the 31 spade. It does not matter which wire goes to which spade, either will work.

Basically, the LED bulbs have a very low resistance and you are wiring the resistor in parallel with the bulb to raise the resistance to the required level. Should you ever revert to normal bulbs, simply disconnect the resistor.

Link for the 50 watt, 6ohm resistors is shown below.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-Ohm-50W-Watt-5-Gold-Tone-Aluminum-Casing-Resistors-Replacement-2-Pcs/191696969782?epid=1438356046&hash=item2ca207a036:g:yBUAAOSwkLhaTQ3i

Edited by leon263