Grum

Twilight Violet VR6 for sale £2750

Tried selling the C on here before with no luck, so i put a bit more money into recently and we'll go for round 2.

miles 140k

mot until Nov 18

Good bits.... New...auxiliary water pump, both clutch slave cylinders, clutch, radiator, brake discs and pads all round. just installed H&R cup kit suspension, top and bottom mounts all round, top spring seats(front) rear n/s abs ring, 50mm front splitter. new front tyres.

bad bits... paint work is pretty ****, 1 key fob but 2keys, abs light is on and heater direction control doesnt work, heating works fine though. drivers seat bolster torn.

£2750 in Glasgow0b956bcb00eb3e876fadb076438e68ab.jpgb807c5582abc1134a53821c5fb54efee.jpga6e780249dde85e342bfa7fb33cb0698.jpgc154423fb9aa896af7eb2330b6df44c3.jpgbf0262afc0ffcdab8f7307a03bb7cc94.jpg71602e8fffa2d9cdbaf530eec385da2c.jpg9a34652566d7a97368248d25bf041dd8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

standard cloth

Did have black leather electric Recaro trim from the factory this car - good luck with the sale

Did have black leather electric Recaro trim from the factory this car - good luck with the sale
are you sure how did you find that out???

I guess if the car hasn't had an accident in the rear. There will be a white sticker on the inside of the boot with lots of option codes on, their will be a code on the sticker for recaros interior if it had one... if you do a search on here you may find what the codes mean...

I've got it a home somewhere but away at the moment.

Edited by delfinis38

Because it was myself who took them out and they are now in another forum members car - it did have full black standard leather when I sold her a number of years back

Because it was myself who took them out and they are now in another forum members car - it did have full black standard leather when I sold her a number of years back
so twice my car has had leather interior and twice its been removed