Sign in to follow this  
G-Lader

result on Toyo's

could not believe my luck, need 205's for the Corrado but they could only do them 4 65 a corner, bit cheaper buying from Mytyres and getting some one to fit and balance for cash £50 should take care of that

That is cheap :shock: i stuck two eagle f1's to the rear last week for just over a £100 (15's), and never felt grip like it - Oh and they look the bollox :D

could not believe my luck, need 205's for the Corrado but they could only do them 4 65 a corner, bit cheaper buying from Mytyres and getting some one to fit and balance for cash £50 should take care of that

I got my 205s from my tyres, they are great, think a set cost me £270 (they are 17s)

I bought 4 Toyo Proxes T1's 195*50's from Mytyres a few months ago and it was £125 delivered including VAT. Got them fitted and balanced for £30 so £155 all in. Reckon you got yourself a good deal there mate :)

Cheers,

BigEastsideVWG60

195/50/15's toyos £35 each fitted from tweekys 8)

has anyone seen the new toyos really cool looking patern they hardly look legal they look like track tyres 8)