Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Insurance groups...

Have a look over at Parkers - http://www.parkers.co.uk. Go into Used Cars, and then Car Reviews, find VW then Corrado and then go to Technical Data. It should list the groups there.

I could have gone and got them but.. well.. i'm just feeling a bit lazy today ;)

It does seem to vary slightly between different insurers. Most have the 2.016v and the G60 as group 17. 2.0 8v group 16, 1.8 16v group 15 and the VR group 18 with Storms being group 19!

Just renewed with Adrian Flux for £530 fully comp, named driver, protected no claims, parked on street. Not too bad I suppose. Mind you, they quoted £700 for the valver with all it's mods! Glad I changed cars :wink:

Just renewed with Adrian Flux for £530 fully comp, named driver, protected no claims, parked on street. :

much the same details and quote i got from them but including my mods...................i'm with Admiral at the moment and phoned them up to see how my renewal is coming on(due 2nd week of August).........to be told that its...........£450 :D :D :D :D :D .........am i pleased or what :?: :wink: :D :D

That's pretty competetive! I should have shopped around really- just didn't have the time :( Maybe your age has something to do with the low quote, Rodders. Tried SAGA yet? :wink:

That's pretty competetive! I should have shopped around really- just didn't have the time :( Maybe your age has something to do with the low quote, Rodders. Tried SAGA yet? :wink:

cheeky sod! :p :-P :D :D :D ..........you must be on 1st name terms with your Insurance company anyway.......or have at least a standing order for cover notes for all yer C-changes :roll: :D :D :D :D :D

LOL :lol: they've been very understanding! Determined to stick with this one now- gonna try and keep it forever- in a year or two I want to garage it and only bring it out for special occasions :D

Adrian Flux have been pretty good to me i think. Mine is £830 fully comp with 4 years ncb and my hubby on it too for my rado VR6 and seeing as we live in se london and im 22 and he is 23 in nov, i dont think thats too bad really

Adrian Flux have been pretty good to me i think. Mine is £830 fully comp with 4 years ncb and my hubby on it too for my rado VR6 and seeing as we live in se london and im 22 and he is 23 in nov, i dont think thats too bad really

that is damned decent for your ages...........have they stung you with a stupid XS though?

That's not bad considering you're both under 25. They seem quite flexible and have let me off the £15 admin fee for changes etc several times :wink: