Maritwoshoes

Wanted - 2.0l 16v/8v Corrado

Looking to buy a 2L 16v / 2L 8v Corrado if anyone is selling/knows anyone who may be interested in selling one.

After 15 years of enviously looking at other people driving my dream car, I have finally got some off road parking and am finally able to buy my own!

Looking in all the usual places ebay/ gumtree etc and have a max budget of about £3,500 for a car with lots of receipts that is driving well.

Unfortunately I live in Northern Ireland so our local selection is very limited - if commenting can you provide location of the car.

I have one for sale in Liverpool,can send a video ,2.0 16 v 1993 152,000 miles on the clock

The corrado is in excellent condition a lot of history,lots of new parts, engine runs great,no oil leaks,coolant leaks ,if you want more information text me on 07715530525

Wayne

There's an 8v on ebay in your budget - been for sale for a while so I expect you can lowball him.

I have an N reg 2.0 16v that I’m thinking of selling. It’s white, black leather interior, runs really well, the paint needs a bit of attention (a few rust spots here and there) recently spent around £2000 to get up and running after a few years in the garage. 115,000 on the clock. Currently doing 100 - 200 miles in it weekly which I’m really enjoying. Located on Anglesey.

I have one for sale in Liverpool,can send a video ,2.0 16 v 1993 152,000 miles on the clock

The corrado is in excellent condition a lot of history,lots of new parts, engine runs great,no oil leaks,coolant leaks ,if you want more information text me on 07715530525

Wayne

If you look at my post in December you will get a lot more information,if not interested no problem it will go back on axle stands

Hi. I've got my '95 2.0 16v in white with black leather interior on sale on 116k for sale at £3100. Due MOT soon, so be sold with over 12 months. Has been on eBay, having to re-list due to a time waster who bought it but didn't pay.

I also have a 1994 16v I am thinking of letting go apparently we need a extension and will lose my garage also lack of use can't get my fireblade out for corrado anyway it's black with cloth interior solid car on coil overs with Sharon top mounts just refurbed the borbet alloys look good from a distance slight reaction if you look close good tyres good brakes few age related marks some spares including a pair of headlights call for more details 07712133718 Robert