JonhG

Need an advice

Hi again, I need you advice! I want to buy a car for my sister. We still choose ,and I think about the ]Hyundai Grand i10. What do you think, as for girl it good car? Are there better options for the same price?

Edited by JonhG

I have a 2016 Hyundai i20 very good car, Have to go to Watford from Liverpool in a i10 it was quite good for a small car on the motorway,It all depends on the condition of the car,Don’t go by how old or mileage go on the condition, service history,and any other history, as you know some Corrados have 250,000 miles plus

yeah, some Corrados have) Thank you for advice, my friend. It was informative for me ;)

Hi guys. After all I bought the i10, and a strange situation happened with me recently. As I drove, the front wheels began to deflate. I thought I ran them, but I didn't. It's good that I visited boodmo and bought a compressor , and was able to pump myself, since I was out of town. By the time I got to the service, I rocked the wheel twice. Change there was no sense, because the problem was with two at once. As I was told, I have a problem with valves, and I don't understand how this could happen on a new car...

Edited by JonhG

I think that i10 is a good choice for a girl. It is small, compact, but goes confidently. One of my friends had such a few years ago, she always spoke of it as a great car.