Sign in to follow this  
joebloggsVR69

Knight Rider car for sale!

Now I'd kill for the old 308 that Magnum drove, I can remember lying on my stomach after a bath as a kid watching Magnum skid from the grass on to the road at the beginning of every episode, why dont they put all the old stuff back on the TV...........Airwolf, Bluethunder, Streethawk, Manimal and Cover Up (Hi my names Jack Stryker)......now that was proper television.........or am I just sad as f*ck :?

Ah memories...

I can actually watch Airwolf & Magnum because my ISP actually does video on demand - Digital TV down the phone line.

Shame they dont have Knight Rider, the A-Team and everything else you mentioned :D

And I use to think Manimal was pretty good, but everyone else thought it was sh!t :wink:

Now I'd kill for the old 308 that Magnum drove, I can remember lying on my stomach after a bath as a kid watching Magnum skid from the grass on to the road at the beginning of every episode, why dont they put all the old stuff back on the TV...........Airwolf, Bluethunder, Streethawk, Manimal and Cover Up (Hi my names Jack Stryker)......now that was proper television.........or am I just sad as f*ck :?

Nah it was generally good stuff, you can add Morse, Kavannagh, Sharp, Minder, the Sweeney and the list goes on. Its all reality TV shite on these days.

LOL, wouldn't mind Kitt actually. Might take it back if it doesn't talk to me or jumper over container lorries though.

LOL, wouldn't mind Kitt actually. Might take it back if it doesn't talk to me or jumper over container lorries though.

i suppose u could add these mods to ur rado over the weekend im sure :lol:

Went to see the house where Magnum used to skid from the grass on to the road at the beginning of every episode. I could not believe how small the place was compared to how large it looked on the screen.

I actually got to sit in KITT 8)

When I was a kid they had KITT outside a shopping centre in Cape Town for Mother's Day.

All the kiddy's were lining up to sit in it and it actually talked !

I remember sitting in the driver's seat, looked around and then asked "Where's Michael ?"

And then KITT said he's very sorry he couldn't be here today.

Afterwards I thought there was someone sitting in the trunk or something listening in and answering ...

The funniest thing on Tv just now is the Bo`Selecta take off, of David Hasselhoff and his car Sh*t :!: :lol: :lol: