Kpn3nc

Electrical mishap, please help.

Not new to the VW's but new to the forum. Maybe one of you can help me. Here's what happened-

I was waiting for my girl to get off of work, sitting outside in the car. I wanted to charge my phone via the radio (have a USB plug in the radio). When the ignition switch was on it sounded like something was running and I didn't want to completely drain the battery as it's quite old, so I went to unplug the ECU relay (with the switch off of course). Without realizing wat I had done I unplugged the x contact/load reduction relay, and turned the ignition switch back to the on position (I don't remember if i tried to crank the car with the x-contact unplugged but almost certain I didn't). After a while I plugged relay back in and went to start the car and all it did was crank. I got no fuel pump and no spark or injector pulse. I tried straight jumping the pump, and it worked, but I still didn't have injector pulse or possibly spark as the car still wouldn't start. Tested my crank sensor and it's fine (have a second crank sensor and they were both within 2 ohms of each other, about 850ish if I remember correctly). Since the incident I've replaced the whole relay panel, the x-contact relay, fuel pump relay, ecu relay, and ignition switch. Also have tried a different ECU and still nothing. Please, any suggestions would help.