dubbrothers

1996 Corrado VR6 Vortech Supercharged in Aqua Blue

Custom plate L3 WVR (can read Low vr)

3 owners

118k miles (going up)

Brief history I bought it off an enthusiast who took a no expense spared approach was a regular at edition 38 (owned it since 2006) ...took it off road for a turbo conversion that basically he never managed to finish and the car sat in his barn.

I bought it approx. 4 years ago and afterstoring for around a year did a conversion to a low compression Supercharged VR6. Had some problems on the way (as usual!) but ironed everything out - the car is now a very capable daily or weekend car that runs 260 bhp with sensible fuel consumption. Ive built the car purposely to drive like a VR6 with additional power....for exampke a vr6 turbo changing the character of the car massively. It actually drives with a very linear power delivery almost like a much more powerful g60 in my opinion!

Stealth Racing custom remap (£475)

Professional Engine / charger conversion with receipt (£2500 +)

Just had 12 months mot

Wipers and lights are excellent...in pro aftermarket fogs

Carbon rear spoiler

High quality respray with smoothed bits (this was done years ago so usual bits and pieces here and there but NO corrosion)

Running Kw coilovers

Image 17" genuine 3 piece split rims with spacers (£2500 new) - could do with touching up (or possible Schmidt Th lines as pictured in 2 photos)

Black leather interior

Rare hella leather steering wheel (or original)

£6000 ONO

Cash on collection