Langsam

1.8 16v engine bay loom

Evening all, ive finally plucked the courage to start back on my corrado again after having too many things robbed from it. Thats what you get for sharing a unit with thieving scum.

If anyone could help me out i need a full engine bay wiring loom? Headlights, engine, fuse box the lot.

Thanks

Corrado is basically a Mk2 golf mate, so you can widen your search for the appropriate looms. Mk3 Golf lighting loom would be a good upgrade too actually, although you'd need to change the headlight plugs - this would essentially give you a factory 'headlight loom upgrade'.

Few about on ebay

Uh, Mk2 Golf had completely different engines, ancillaries and management, so I don't think that will work. The Mk3 Golf lighting loom would have to be hacked to death too as it would follow a completely different route and use different connectors so unless you build one from scratch, an aftermarket relayed one is your best option

Speak with Lilfuzzer. if he's not got it handy he more than likely will know of one. always great prices and super helpful

Thanks for the responses. I forgot to add I will be finishing my 20vt conversion I dunno how much of the corrado looms I will need as such.

Uh, Mk2 Golf had completely different engines

No, the 1.8 16v Gti engine is identical mate, which is what the OP is asking about

Mk3 lighting loom is not that different at all, I know as I've fitted one to a Mk2 Golf .. and as mentioned the engine bays are basically identical.

You're right, sorry the clue was in the title with regard to the engine. (KR). The looms are pretty different though as ancillaries use different connectors, and the headlight loom would need hacking to get it to fit anyway, so other than using OE cables,in my opinion really doesn't offer any benefit over an aftermarket kit with the correct plugs already attached.