Keyo

Fuse clip trim

Ive found the striped clip under the seat for the fuse clip trim so just need the part circled.

Does anyone know the part number for this clip as it might be used for other uses in the VAG range and be available.

Thanks in advance

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96546[/ATTACH]

Edited by Keyo

Hello there,

you can still purchase the clips but they come as a set per each side, I don't think you can get just one piece of one set if you know what I mean.

The part number is 357857971

They are available on Ebay or possibly VW Heritage,

or someone on this Forum might have the item you need.

Hope this helps

Si

Hello there,

you can still purchase the clips but they come as a set per each side, I don't think you can get just one piece of one set if you know what I mean.

The part number is 357857971

They are available on Ebay or possibly VW Heritage,

or someone on this Forum might have the item you need.

Hope this helps

Si

Thanks for the reply I have seen them on ebay and they are an absolute rip off as Kip on here has mentioned there is a scene tax attached to these cars that inflates part costs . I was hoping that the housing clip I have circled is available stand alone as it might be used else where in the VAG range. I even saw a second hand battered light switch on ebay for £70, you can get them new for less then £30 some right chancers on the fleabay. I have managed to get the right angle philips head plastic clips for the tailgate trim as purchased a second hand tailgate trim for £20 with the clips and have a spare tailgate trim or could sell. The fuse clips did come on the Jetta and the transporter van to as stated on oempec. Im suprised someone with knowhow has not got a 3d printer together and made some parts because the postage and some of the prices from Germany are very exspensive. You ave to pay £7-£15 postage on top of the part which really makes it exspensive.

Parts that could be printed and obselete.

Fuse trim clips

Seat tilt lever and trim surround

A pillar caps

B pillar and tailgate bungs

Binnacle corner trim covers

Front grill decal

Tailgate trim philips head clips

And so on its about time we got a list of hard to find/rip off top ten and approached a platics manufacture or DIY 3D printer in the UK.

Somoeone like this may have the contacts.

https://www.vehicleclips.co.uk/parts-by-make/volkswagen.html

Cheers.

Edited by Keyo