Keyo

Switches , Backing plates, springs, Vibra front Mount

Hi I have these used switches for sale as a bundle from a 95 VR6 Corrado.

They function but do not iluminate so I changed them out for new ones, those who know how to change the bulbs could be a bargain. the seat heating one cost me the best part of £90 new I believe from VW CLassics alone.

£30 Plus postage for x 3 switches. SOLD

Light switch

Demister switch and blank

Seat heater selection dial

Still have the H & R springs for sale and Vibra Techinics front engine mount if the lad dont contact me tomorrow to arrange collection. £30 only for springs that could do with been powder coated if you want them to look mint and only £30 for Vibra mount Now Sold collection only on these folks.

Also backing plates brand new x 2 drivers side front (not passenger side). Set of rear backing plates 1x brand new other has been powder coated and has some erosion. £35.00 for all four + Postage. Sold to Culshaw

For sale Genuine Used VW Connecting Hose NOS VW Corrado 021133518H with some age related marks , this is the one that connects to the top of the pcv , these cost a woping £90+ postage new and can only get from Germany . £25.00 Plus postage

Engine right side HD lead holder trim, age related marks. £15.00 Plus postage.

Engine

Cheers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96600[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96601[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96602[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96608[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96604[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96603[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96605[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96606[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96607[/ATTACH]

Edited by Keyo

Please note the parts will be going out Tuesday so get your orders in by then as I will be only going to the post office once a week therefore after .

Cheers

Also for sale as a pair, Genuine VW Bosch Mass Air sensor and original VW cam sensor taken off a 1995 VR6 Corrado, please check part numbers fit your age of veicle as there are variations. I have taken these off my car and replaced with new sensors, Im a doing a full renovation of the car and using as a daily so have been a bit ocd with part replacement these were working fine with no fault codes showing on VAG

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96609[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96610[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96611[/ATTACH]

Bosch VW Mass air sensor part number 021 906 462 there is a litlle bit of heat melt to sensor around the plastic trim near the sensor plug as seen on the picture .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96612[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96613[/ATTACH]

Cam sensor Part number 021 907 601A

These two genuine VW parts retail in the regions of £200 and something new I believe correct me if I'm wrong.

£45.00 for the pair + postage

Cheers.

Edited by Keyo

Voo please confirm if you want the switches as Im sure others would be interested.

Vibra mount collected - sold

Backing plates posted - sold

Cheers.

Hey so sorry, I've a terrible memory. Send me your PayPal and I'll pay today. Sorry again

Also Voo if your after insulation 20 mm thick . I went for the 10 mm thick option as the Shrcik VGI has bad clearance on the bonnett as they were really designed for the golf MK3 engine bay, you even have to modidy the bonnet so the Schrick inlet manifold can fit in but bloody worth it :dance:.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Corrado-Facelift-FL-Buckel-Dammmatten-fur-Motorhaube-t-20mm/292428993493?hash=item44162053d5:g:4ooAAOSwm~daUk6J

Edited by Keyo