Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Bournemouth Area Corrado's

I can...... :), Of course at the promise of my first meet up since I bought the C it has now started to gracefully fall a part in a way ony Cs can :/. So I may not have the tidiest 2l 16v around :(.

More Bournemouth based spotted the last copy of weeks. Have started a new job near tower park so have a new route to work.

Dark colours VR on 17" OZ's, West Moors to 3 Legged Cross most mornings.

K reg g60, purple colour, Longham, just the once.

Silver G60, Bear Cross.

Red G60, near Tower Park

Anyone here??

The first was a Storm driven by a pensioner with his blue rinse in the passenger, Green with a 5 figure personal plate.

That sounds exactly like mine!! but I'm no pensioner (not yet anyway- another40 years yet ) and That is No Way To Talk About The Missus :D :D

I do go up to Ferndown to get my car serviced at Hines Autos and sometimes use the Sainsbury's to fill up with Super (well cheap at 80.9p/L) but I live Queens Park area in Bournemouth. Only C I see with regularity is the silver one sometimes parked on Charminster Road....

Do either of you guys wanna convoy up to Longleat on Sunday morning with me? Will be leaving central Bournemouth around 8am as I have to get up there a bit early to set up (takes just around an hour to get up there from here)

(Andy, I tried to call you about this earlier in the week but you weren't there)

John

I'll be leaving a little later I'm afraid, will have half the family in tow!

I remember your missed call now John, been a bit of a week, the weekend was my stag weekend, been recovering ever since and been getting loads of stuff ready for the wedding, so dont know my ar5e from my elbow.

Catch ya sunday.