Keyo

Nice little gizmo

Was fed up of having a fire extinguisher in my dashboard and a 10mm spanner in my door card. So thought wouldn't it be great to have a little tool bag in the boot.

This arrived today, I can honestly say it is great quality and now lives in my boot permanently and looks the business. Really well made may I add, I offered £13.00 and the seller took it. Feel guilty now as they are hand made and only £20.00 buy it now. The seller only has 52 sells recorded on ebay. I've got a few tools in there and the extinguisher, but there is room for the jack and spanner to. It also has a velcro strip on the bottom but comes with a tape on that so its your choice . Looks even better in the skin and made of an OE looking carpet materiel that looks OE.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-embroidered-car-Boot-Storage-Bag-Organiser-Tools-Breakdown-Travel-Tidy-Case/333311848092?hash=item4d9aef2e9c:g:e9kAAOSwq05daMdk

I would take a pic of it in the skin but can't post, seriously guys its mint and cost sod all.

Edited by Keyo

Fair play like you say it does look well made, plus I like the idea of the velcro strips on the back of it, that semi attach to the carpet lining in boot.

Definitely a bargain at £13

Si