Keyo

She has to go

Yeh good show you would regret it and it’s a really nice one you have too. Did you have much interest or was it just timewasters

Hi JN,

Hope all is well.

Had to refund the deposit and got the asking price,had three phone calls on the day I took her off Autotrader. Since then have had offers over the 10K mark to put her back on the market, but I'm not selling have spent far too much on the car not to enjoy her for the near future. The value for good examples for these cars are only going one way as folks that own these vehicles rarely let go of them by the looks of it.

Also have some nice new BBS RX226 alloys to go with BBS split rims that I will swop out so def not selling as buying parts again:bonk: . Picked the car up from the body shop today she is looking immaculate. Off to Caffeine and Machine in Warwickshire midday tomorrow if anyone fancies peoples . What I really need to do now is find her some dry storage over winter as this was one of the reasons I nearly let her go.

Edited by Keyo