Sign in to follow this  
choumbie

Clicky Steering...

Whenever i steer my car...usually to the left, my car is making a severe clicking noise. I have no idea what it is? I didnt think its an allignment problem..sounds like something may be getting caught on the tire or something, and then snapping back...I thought it was odd..and it DEFINATELY doesnt sound good....any ideas?

have a look at the cv joint boots if either are split and all the grease has come out the cv joint is probably knackered. :(

they can collapse if they are clicking badly one collapsed on my mates scirroco and he was stranded 50 miles from home :(

First off...i need to say thankyou to both of you two who replied to me...I went to the shop today and it was the CV joint...I walked into the place...and he shows me this handfull of bits and pieces of metal and stuff...and he goes "This is what fell out" I guess it was bad....anyways...It's crazy how people on here know so much about cars...Anyways...thanks again for the promt help. My Corrado will be back in bussines faster thanks to you :)

im quite new to the forum myself but i have allready benefitted from the wealth of knowlege on here several times 8)

oh and there are ways of showing your appreciation (and loose your cf newbie status)

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... highlight=

or get your forum stickers from the cf shop :)

it all goes towards keeping the forum running and by the sound of it the all new improved forum will be coming soon 8)