Geeba

Suzuki RV125 1970's retro 'Shed Find'

Not technically a car - but thought I'd see if anyone was interested... not technically a shed find ether as I'd not lost it but hey its in the shed and has been a long time ;)

pictures here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3YEe8HJyP8q1GS2o8

One project has to give and I have more interest in the Corrado and the fact that it's already swallowed a vast amount of cash!

It is what you see, no V5 but engine and frame are original - I've owned it since the 80's when I thought it would be a good idea to strip all the bits off it and promptly lose them over the space of 20 odd years. was running when parked up.

Not technically a car - but thought I'd see if anyone was interested... not technically a shed find ether as I'd not lost it but hey its in the shed and has been a long time ;)

pictures here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3YEe8HJyP8q1GS2o8

One project has to give and I have more interest in the Corrado and the fact that it's already swallowed a vast amount of cash!

It is what you see, no V5 but engine and frame are original - I've owned it since the 80's when I thought it would be a good idea to strip all the bits off it and promptly lose them over the space of 20 odd years. was running when parked up.

Is it a full size adult bike? Difficult to tell on a phone- looks cool

Hiya, not really sure whats missing other than what you can see... lights, mirrors, indicators etc.. I've not really touched it in 20 years. I stuck it on Facebook and currently have £700 on the table.

Hiya, not really sure whats missing other than what you can see... lights, mirrors, indicators etc.. I've not really touched it in 20 years. I stuck it on Facebook and currently have £700 on the table.

Cant find it on FB? Is it on a forum or market place?

Hummm not entirely sure - a friend of mine thats in a lot of bike groups popped it on for me...

Searched RV125 and vanvan without success?

Cheers Dox - yeah I've looked at a few that have sold... my biggest issue is the sentimental value as it was my Dads... its still sat here, I had one reasonably good offer but didn't message him back...