ABV-VR6

Steering rack question?

I have a question about my steering rack. So on my newly acquired 1995 euro spec Corrado when I passed the inspection, it was mentioned to me that my power steering rack bellow were ripped and needed replacement. Now I'm shopping for the boots online and I see there's 2 models (TRW and ZF) which one was the Corrado equipped with??

Cheers guys and thanks in advance!

I've only ever seen the Vr racks fitted with ZF manufactured steering racks mate, i have two spare Vr6 racks, both ZF.

I've only ever seen the Vr racks fitted with ZF manufactured steering racks mate, i have two spare Vr6 racks, both ZF.

Thanks mate for checking that out for me, much appreciated. To be honest until I started looking for those parts, I wasn't aware of this, just assumed there was only one option... Looking at etka, that's how I found out. Thanks for checking, I'll order the ZF one then.

Cheers!

An upgrade for the Golf GTI's used to be fitting a TT rack, often wondered if there was anything similar for the Corrado?