Sign in to follow this  
ghee60

New car

Looks nice and straight... as Rodders says though, shame about the aftermarket sunroof... :|

Suits the colour well... 8)

Sunroof is being removed either by going rap top or welding in a section off another beetle. Engine being removed and replaced with a flat 6 and its generally going to be made to go like stink

nice 8)

i was very impressed with the beetles at bugjam, they went like stink too

im sure some of them had impreza flat fours in them

I just dont "get" the air cooled cars at all. Looks clean but not my cup of tea. Will be interesting with the six cyl in it though.

prezza flat 4 turbo has been discussed but going porka flat 6 turbo instead its more proper lol, roof panels are availible may just grab one, also having the rear window removed and the split oval conversion done :mrgreen: then lots of chrome and a respray. Fitting a set of corrado seats :D

Sweet. I've never lost my passion for the bug (my first was a '73 GT). Looking forward to seeing the results....

Not really my cup of tea either but it does look nice for a bug, i do like the oval back window thing tho, anyway good luck mate and look forward to seeing updates on your progress on the conversion :wink: