Bruno

All the bits needed to convert OBD1 to OBD2 on a coilpack VR6 Corrado

Planning on completing a OBD2 update to my 1994 VR6. If you, or know somebody, with most - or all - of the bits needed to complete the conversion to OBD2, please let me know.

I get the fact that this forum is scanned regularly by scammers who believe that there is a market for a second hand servo a $500 and ECU for £600. Please note - I'm not stupid  - but would appreciate access to the parts.

3 hours ago, Bruno said:

Planning on completing a OBD2 update to my 1994 VR6. If you, or know somebody, with most - or all - of the bits needed to complete the conversion to OBD2, please let me know.

I get the fact that this forum is scanned regularly by scammers who believe that there is a market for a second hand servo a $500 and ECU for £600. Please note - I'm not stupid  - but would appreciate access to the parts.

Im not sure but would it be cheaper to buy a breakers car- I imagine a mk3 or something like that = sell the other parts? 

Hi..I wish. Unfortunately I don't have the driveway space for a vehicle to break up. You are right, having a car to scavenge is worth so much more than one initially expects. Just don't have the space to keep a car whilst it is being broken up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk