jonny_ash

Time to get the Corrado back on the road

Retired the corrado 4 years ago when I moved up a steep farm track. Not ideal for a lowered corrado. Anyway. Me and the other house owners up there have clubbed together and put some tarmac strips down so it's time she came out of retirement.  The last time I drove her properly the drivers side wiper arm sheared off. Can't post this in parts wanted for some reason so if anyone has a spare wiper arm floating about please let me know.

Cheers

John. 

You need to be a paid subscriber to post in most sections here now.

I have a pair in Cheshire

Ah that explains it. Thanks Dox. How much do you want for them and where abouts in Cheshire are you? I'm just on the Cheshire/ Derbyshire border

Nr Nantwich, I have 2 pairs I'll have to look at to see what condition they're in

27f368e2ba75eda72aa10d946b655781.jpg

Both pairs similar, paint is dull (but might polish up) a few chips to either pair

Make an offer, include postage if needed ( I can’t post until Wednesday now anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/25/2022 at 4:54 PM, Dox said:

27f368e2ba75eda72aa10d946b655781.jpg

Both pairs similar, paint is dull (but might polish up) a few chips to either pair

Make an offer, include postage if needed ( I can’t post until Wednesday now anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dox.

No idea what they'd be worth. Not fussed about them being dull. £40 for a pair? Can collect or add a tenner on for postage. I'm in no rush

2 hours ago, jonny_ash said:

Hi Dox.

No idea what they'd be worth. Not fussed about them being dull. £40 for a pair? Can collect or add a tenner on for postage. I'm in no rush

I don't know what they're worth either tbh, most fit lupo / tt wipers and aero wiper blades for a more modern look and much better performance too