Sign in to follow this  
RobyD

Window mechanism

I need a new window mechanism. The problem is VW only sell them with the motor as well which i dont need. They are £181+VAT which i dont want to be paying! For the same part GSF want £150+VAT. This is still more than i can afford. I'd much prefer to get a new one so i know it's not going to pack up in the new future and a window mechanism isn't one of the easiest things to replace so dont want to be doing it again :roll:

Anyone else sell them new a little cheaper?

Cheers

Rob

Have you tried GPC and Euro car parts?

Alternatively, I've seen Neuspeed window regulators in C&R's catalogue, can't remember how much they were though.

I don't think you'll get anything for less than £100 without compromising on quality to be honest.

Actually, Roddy's mate has a mint Ice grey violet door for sale, about £50 I think....could take the regulator out of that?

I meant to say GPC, not GSF :roll:

Think i'll have to have a look at these neuspeed ones.

Cheers Kev :)

Looked into the neuspeed regulators and they dont seem to exist. I tried C&R first and he'd never heard of them. Then tried Awesome Gti store and he looked through the neuspeed catalogue and apparently weren't in that either :?: