Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

biggrim's 1992 G60 (more pics added 19/03/07)

looks exact the same as urs but with cream speaker covers and the seats roll forward when i brake and the parcel shelf hit me in the back of the head :oops:

Just got her back from the body shop after getting some beauty treatments. Damage after my little bump is sorted. I really don't want to put the plate back on! How long till I get pulled ya reckon? Just to fit my colour coded passat rear handles and it'll be nice and black. Also removed the plastic trim from the sides (along with a chunk of paint). Big up to Mick at MFX for getting it all sorted. Sorry for the crappy phone pic but it'll do for now.

Little bump? what happened?

Looks good, did u get the bird shit stains sorted as well?

Some woman pulled out of a junction without looking and I hit her. Was a low speed impact so nothing major. Still managed to hit a parked saxo too though. Fundage hasn't allowed for the poo-poo damage sorting but it's on my list (a long list at that). Need to get my tracking sorted before I ruin my tyres too. Goes on and on.....

Very Smart 8)

I love the leather interior.... that it, i want a storm vr6. Gotta say the grey dsh looks naff - but i can say that cos mine is too , :roll:

The dash ain't grey anymore my old matey. Look further on, there are updated pics on page 5 ithink.

The dash ain't grey anymore my old matey. Look further on, there are updated pics on page 5 ithink.

almost a year to the day since that dash was aqquired too eh grim

hey bigg best i get a black dash too ehh otherwise our cars will stat looking different lol

Hey Big - do you need a Karmann badge for your gear surround? Car's looking sweet by the way. Is the Camper yours too?

I'm making a custom badge for the gear surround after selling my storm one to Rodders. Pretty much a year matey ;) Bally, you mean better pics of the front bumper or the car in general? Only got the ones earlier in the thread. Might get more tomorrow when I give her a wash and a polish. Furks, you know a black dash makes sense!

I have a better pic in work. I'll get it on here when t'internet is working in the office again.

biggrim, u got them rims yet>>>the ones we discussed ages ago it seems now

No rims yet matey. Can't afford 'em at the mo. Gixxer, Cheers matey. I've got a speaker grille but I can't get the bugger to stay in properly. It does for a bit then pops out. Here is a better pic of the front of the car.

A little update.

Car hadn't been washed in a while or polished for that matter so looked a bit grubby.

Got a loan of a friend's porter cable and biought some meguires polish and wax and attacked her this weekend.

Soon to be for sale!!

i would love to buy this car ;) be soo awesome my own lil fleet, looking good though, thought you had already sold it

Not yet matey,

too lazy. Got the finger out now though so hopefully it'll be gone soon.

Go on. Buy it. You know you want to!