Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

biggrim's 1992 G60 (more pics added 19/03/07)

are you selling the front spoiler your removing?

Hey mate

Biggrim is my mate

The front spoiler is now on the rear of his C and has a large cut out of it to accomodate the bad exhaust.

Just in case you were unaware of this and dont want a cut spoiler

He can give you full details though

Regards

DM

I think Hustler is refering to the one on the front of the car in the pictures in which case it's in my garage. The original 90mm front spoiler has bee fitted to the back of the car (see pics). The one on the back will be coming off when I can afford a new exhaust.

Just had a wee look at your c. looks v nice mate.

What rims are on it now?

what halfrauds do you work in, i'll come use your staff discount!!!

very nice car, looks really clean,,,,, only thing is the interior looks nasty doesnt suit it at all mate will look so much better in mine ;-) see u soon

Just washed her today and took a couple more photos. Nothing has changed, just some snaps from different angles than before. 8)

you missed a bit!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously grim damn nice looking Corrado.....as good as if not better than dubster's minter :wink:

looking cleaner than when I last saw it! .....couldnt be bother starting that report first thing today then?? :lol:

Looking good...... I think I might put a pic or two of mine up sometime before inters....

has DM got those pics processed yet do u know?

thanks for the kind words guys. The report will get started tomorrow (mabye) and apparently there are still 20-odd photos left on DM's spool so won't be for some time. 8)

Some updated pics with my new 50mm front spoiler, supersprint exhaust and removal of rear underbumper spoiler. There is also one (with part obscured by a red cloth) of before and after my new black carpets (yet to be fitted). Not the best pics as it was about to piss it down but if you compare them to the old pics you get the idea. It looks and sounds like a new car, I love it even more

looking better than ever, really wasnt convinced about your steels at the rr day back in november, but now i love it!...... i dont hink you could of done anything better than take the chin spoiler off the back.

I heard the guy you bought the back box off was a stunninglooking bloke, and a gentleman too. :-D :wink:

Looks better without the rear spilter... :wink:

Rims wise a nice set of RM's would look sweet :D

looking good grim 8) 8) ........the front spoiler a good fit?.............and damn bargain with the carpet too eh? :wink:

Looking good Grim... 8) Much better without that rear splitter... ;) 8)

Cheers guys!!!

Andrew - lol - true mate, true (but not in a gay way mind) :-P

seanoVR - sttelies staying for now as the car pulls them off quite well and I'm skint at the mo

Bobby - the rear diffuser was an old 90mm front spoiler turned upsidedownand cut to fit

Roddy - bargain mate, bargain, cheers to you and Martaay (lets not forget Lucy either) :wink:

All I need to do now if fit my Black dash, carpets and trim bits and it'll be 98% complete on the inside. Needs respray and alloys, going for 16 inch "top secret for now" rims. I'll update when more gets fitted and I can get some better exterior shots