Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

biggrim's 1992 G60 (more pics added 19/03/07)

Cheers Joe. Just realised that the pics are the wrong way round :oops: can on of the mods sort it or will I have to do it myself? I'm just lazy that's all. Dash hopefully next week. 8)

Cheers Joe. Just realised that the pics are the wrong way round :oops: can on of the mods sort it or will I have to do it myself? I'm just lazy that's all. Dash hopefully next week. 8)

DIY it matey :p ............pffff its not like u've got skool any more :-P :-P :-P

btw.........ur C is deffo coming together now m8.............looking good grim! 8) 8)

thats beaker int it?

grim, the dash......look for the weather forecast, and let me know two consecutive days that will not rain next week - it will be done then.

Cheers Glenn,

Took me about 4 hours mate. The front seats are easy as is the lower half of the dash and rear seats but just time consuming as I didn't want to break anything. Worth the hassle and should all be good when I get the dash in etc 8)

Cool man - I got VR6s black cloth interior and keep meaning to put up pics - my old grey one was horrible. I'm still to get black carpets though. You got any further mods in the pipeline - bet you have more time to think about the car now the exams are over.

Take it easy.

G

Just bought a new steering wheel, momo tuner and will hopefully get it fitted when the black dash goes in. Loving the time to think about the car but got no money to spend on it, have to save up for Austrailia in October. Just a few more interior tweaks and it'll do for now till I can afford a respray and rims (and a re-trim and... the list goes on). Later matey

And the dash is in :D Big thanks to Andrew and Steve for getting it sorted.

Now for the new Momo steering wheel and the other finishing touches. 8)

Some work's gone into that interior recently hasn't it... 8) Looking good Grim... :D

thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it. Not as extreme a makeover as Jay's or other peoples but makes all the difference to me. Can't wait to get the inside complete to a stage that I'm happy with for now. 8)

Looks great mate what abt some cream carpets or are they mean to be black lol

Looks absolute stunning though,,, are they heated and have u got the loom :wink:

Cheers guys. Yes Furki, they're heated but no loom yet, can't afford it. Get some piccies of yours up then just to further confuse people 8)