Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

No Rice Guildford Wednesday 11th Aug 04

Yeaah, think I'll pop past on me way home from work. Can't stay too long though. :( No rest for the wicked!

i'll be there

randal_24, might have to race you back to Frimley.......... :D

i'll be there

randal_24, might have to race you back to Frimley.......... :D

did i say race?? i meant follow at a safe distance officer

M15 VW Will keep an eye out for you. I'm in the grey valver with the inane grin btw!

Jo - You're on! Safely, safely of course... Through Normandy and Ash Vale though, roads are much more ...race, I mean - safety friendly round there!

ta-ta

This is gonna sound really lame, but I have major demons with that road. Might have something to do with nearly losing 2 friends to it. Try to avoid it where possible. :roll: (yeah, i'm a wuss!)

no, thats fair enough.

my friend might be coming tomorrow, and she lives in Frimley too. tell you what, you can race her instead, i'll take the pirbright bends and we'll see who gets back first.

Ah crap, you didn't say anything about that! In fact, can she give me a lift? I'm dying to see/hear/feel what those cars are like! There's one parked down my road, that teases me everyday. Waah, I want £27K...

LOL, oh sorry, did i forget to mention that?!! :lol:

its not blue by any chance is it??

she took me out in it last night, its luuurvely........ sadly, it made my poor rado look like a beat up F reg Fiesta when she parked next to it :( :roll:

Funnily enough it is blue! Gorgeous looking car, and yeah they do have a habit of stealing any glory from the rado. Snif... (until you steal the engine out of it and drop in in yer rado that is). :D

cool, feel free to say hello

you will have to excuse my C's arse which i sitting in the air at the moment, hopefully sorting that out in the next few days lol

I'll be there M15 VW, but without my C as I STILL don't have it back :cry: Look forward to seeing you all

Damn It !! If i can find the loom for the passenger side headlamp and fog and figure out why my rear driving lights arent working then i will be in the C.

Does anyone know if the loom for that on the passenger side are different colours to the one on the drivers side??

DAMN IT!! Thanx Henny

Can anyone help ?

there are 10 cut wires in the places where the headlamps should be and only 6 connections for headlamps fogs and indicators