Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

Ford Shelby GR-1

wouldnt mind a bit of eleanor either on a saturday night

:lol:

DB9 for me please 8)

Yeah, they are rather nice too, the DBR9 especially so :D

Definite shades of the old AC Cobra daytona coupe there - stunning apart from the front end - why do manufacturers show these fantastic show cars but actually produce real dull looking stuff

Definite shades of the old AC Cobra daytona coupe there - stunning apart from the front end - why do manufacturers show these fantastic show cars but actually produce real dull looking stuff

Well I think if it does make it into production, it'll look pretty much like that. I'll agree with you on the Daytona look alike, the back especially so. It's also got a fair bit of Mustang in there and the front I think is like that to give it a bit of GT40 feel. I bet it'll have a super silly price tag tho..

I'd rather have McQueen's GT390 in Highland Green - but then I am a huge Bullitt fan - the GT500 is sweet though. I must admit as a former Ford fanatic that I really like they new Ford - the GT, New Mustang and Cobra - the GR-1 certainly looks like a good concept.