Sign in to follow this  
turbomagikz

Insurance quote question

:?: does this quote sound about right to you lot ???? a 1995 corrado vr6 / cat 1 cobra / garaged / value £7000 / no mods / fully comp.....5 years no claims .......35 y/old........n/e england =

pemium was £877 with existing insurer (swinton) is that right or not ?????? :roll: :roll:

let me know cheers mark :shock:

that's expensive... it's more than I'm paying for my heavily modded G60 and I'm only 28 and it's getting an agreed value of around 9K!

bloody hell, you got the crown jewels in the car mate, phone brentacre insurance 01792 650933, they insured my vr6 fully comp, gauranteed value of £5000, parked on the drive, £250 excess, for only £425. hope this helps mate :D

Given this is a sticky, discussions of "my insurer charges me X is that good?" would be better in other threads. Or even just pick up the phone and go through the list above (which was the point, I think!). The insurers use too many details to work out costings for a ball-park figure recommended on this forum to be any use, anyway... :|