Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

is this a $20,000 USD corrado?

haha. i have worked the whole thing out finacially now. i am just waiting for the guy to say yes so i can buy my plane ticket and get going on the loan paperwork. =]

UPDATE!!! i just talked to the seller and he said he would take 15k for it. he says it is at EIP tuning getting its final tune up and whatnot from the engine swap. oh yeah the engine only has 2500 miles on it. its basicly a brand new engine. wow. i am going to be flying over there within the next 2 weeks to go check it out.

i think i am going to have to fly across the US to test drive it, then have it shipped to my house. let me know what you guys think.

Personally, I'd make that a one way ticket. :lol: Balls to the shipping, I'd be running that engine in further. How many miles from coast to coast? :D

i think its more than a few thousand. i really dont want to take a 3 day trip back home. plus i think i might be spending that much on gas there and back. =]

:lol: :lol: now now people, the guy selling the first car states clearly that QUOTE "this car has allmost everythign that you could put on a corrado in a tastefull and profesional way" (sic) END QUOTE :wink: :wink:

Seriously though,BlackOut16v, I agree the second one's much nicer but I too wouldnt miss a Kerouacian chance to drive across the States especially in a Corrado! Take your girlfriend along - that way you won't have to go on holiday again this year :idea: :idea:

haha, i even talked the guy down again on the price. 12k for it now. but i cannot get the money to buy it. my parents are not willing to co-sign for me to get a loan. the only reason i need a co-signer is because i just started my credit like 3 months ago, and i guess it takes something like 6 months to a year to actually get a credit score. pretty lame. i hope i can come up on some money soon.

on another note, i finally got my corrado to idle on its own yesterday. here is the link esplaing things. i am quite excited. =]

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1457712&page=2

down towards the bottom of the thread i will explain things.

Im looking at that sort of money to put a 1.8t with some bells and whistles in my mk4 polo, so go for it, 'cheap as chips' theres a saying for ya :)