Sign in to follow this  
Scott

Pug 306 Diesel Tuning

most places don't really know much about it, and if they do, they'll probs charge a s**t lot for doing something that can take 30mins. You can turn the fuelling down easily for mot - just adjust the Boost compensator fuelling. Mine passed fine :)

Try whacking some 10k diesel through ur engine too - loads of people seem to think its the best thing ever for ur engine... personally I'm not convinced, as I put some thru my 306 (got a load of white smoke out the back - so must have done something) but didn't feel any different after...

I'd say its worth having a go... especially if u can do it yourself, as it's free :)

I guess it would depend on how the car is driven mate - people who poodle round in their diesels will have carbonned up the cylinders, etc so it would be beneficial for them to use 10k boost... where as I pretty much nail the diesel in every gear.... therefore the engine should be nice and clean :lol: :lol:

Going to give it a go and mark everything so can return to how it was if needed.... not looking forward to shortening the actutator rod though... really hope it doesnt snap :shock:

scott > or anyone else who has had a 306 dt do you know how to clear the stereo so that i can put the correct code into it to get it working again its one fo the clarion factory fit things... car had new battery and i put the wrong code in now its locked !! is there a way of unlocking it so i can put the right code in ?

No idea mate - I still need to take mine out for the new stereo :roll:

I assume you have tried disconnecting the battery again?

If you iinput the wrong code more than 3 times I think you have to get it un locked by Pug / Stereo place....