Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

My freshly flared out arches (56k beware, 10 pics)

Before anyone makes any snotty comments, that's fresh out of the paint gun 3 hours ago, it hasn't been flatted or polished yet.

Here goes.

63957449.jpg

63957405.jpg

63957482.jpg

63957520.jpg

63957742.jpg

63957772.jpg

63957805.jpg

63957859.jpg

63957887.jpg

63957908.jpg

now don't those speedlines look pathetically small!!

it needs lowering another 2" at least, must crack on with the wider wheels too.

Amazing how flaring the arches makes the standard wheels look so small.

Looking great though mate.. can't wait to see the finished article with some suitable fat wheels on there :)

nah, they aren't smooth on the inside, just sealed. it'd have meant too much filler to smooth them inside and I didn't see the point.

9x17"s are going on the rear. 7x17" on the front.

I can't wait to see it with the bumpers on!! picking it up saturday morning.

wheels are coming off straight away. :lol:

I forgot to put this shot in :mrgreen:

Feel the girth

63967252.jpg

phatvr6 is most definitely back....just wait until you see the wheels :wink: :mrgreen:

Looking good. Excellent quality paintwork there.

I think you should put those Boxster rims on and yes the Speedos like totally lost in those arches now.

I'd put the boxster wheel on it, but I can't afford 18" tyres. the 225.35.17"s were £105 each!!!

I've got a brand new 225/35/17 Falken yours for £45. It will cost you £90 from Elite Direct to get a matching one for the other side.

nah, they aren't smooth on the inside, just sealed. it'd have meant too much filler to smooth them inside and I didn't see the point.

9x17"s are going on the rear. 7x17" on the front.

I can't wait to see it with the bumpers on!! picking it up saturday morning.

wheels are coming off straight away. :lol:

7" is too narrow for the front. My 8.5's look a bit too narrow to me so i'm going to machine some spacers to fit and push them out abit

I've driven with 9"s on the front for years.....I'd rather go with 7's. besides, they are really low offset, they will be wide enough.

7" is too narrow for the front. My 8.5's look a bit too narrow to me so i'm going to machine some spacers to fit and push them out abit

Lee- Dont you fancy fitting 9s on the front?, brand new replacement outer rims for zw1s on german ebay are only about £100 each

Lee- Dont you fancy fitting 9s on the front?, brand new replacement outer rims for zw1s on german ebay are only about £100 each[/quote:5a33d]

I'd like them, but got absolutely no money :( . Kid you not, i'm borrowing petrol money. Not done that since i was a student, A20 LEE got completely out of control and i couldn't cut any corners. Hopefully santa claus will bring me some :wink:

The original 'PhatVR6' is back! LOL! Looking good mate, but I was gonna say the same as Lee - won't the 7s get swamped in those arches?...........I'm sure you got it covered! (9's up front, and 10x16 rears!) :wink: :mrgreen:

cool as..... looking forward to seeing what you got planned

i imagine they gonna be fat :oops: sorry!