Sign in to follow this  
boab

Just bought a VR6

not a corrado though! A very mint mk3 golf vr6

It jas a full service history from vw, has racked up only 44,000 miles

1 lady owner from new, got it for what to you hear this!!!!!

£1650

It had been in a little bump, and i mean little, two back lights smashed and rear bumper split!

Im gonna take photos 2moro before i get it fixed and then after pics when it comes out garage!

1997 p reg

RESULT!!...........a mate has just bought a P-plate Golf VR this month too......he paid near £4.5k too..........although it was pretty well loaded having Climate control and leather........

this one has leather to, the woman didnt even want to sell it! she is an accountant and she is well minted, she had a new golf on the drive as well! she was going to sell it to a scrappy and then my dad told her i might be interested, and your damn right i was interested!! got myself a big time bargain

oh its black by the way, she had everything so organised and neat, and i doubt if she has ever even had the thing above 70mph! it is in absolute mint condition, inside and out and under the bonnet

my father knows the woman and she was talking to him about what happened to her car, then she said that she was just gonna get rid of it. and well thats where he told her i might like it. i felt like i robbed the poor woman

oh yeah and there are bbs rx alloys on the car, 3 of them fine and one with slight kerbing if anyones interested?? i dont like them at all, im not a big fan of bbs. so if anyone wants them make an offer

hosted?? i just took them with digital cam and theyre on my computer, never had any problem before, do they have to be a certain size??

yeah its a 3 door, i still cant get the pics to load up. think there is probem with computer, but il get them on tomorrow with any luck!

1997 p reg

RESULT!!...........a mate has just bought a P-plate Golf VR this month too......he paid near £4.5k too..........although it was pretty well loaded having Climate control and leather........

I've just sold my P plate golf VR6 (well a few weeks ago) in satin silver with leather and climate for £4.5k.

Could it be the same car?

Can't wait to see the pics of this bargain Golf VR6!!

Lucky swine bob1888cfc - right place at the right time eh? :)

1997 p reg

I've just sold my P plate golf VR6 (well a few weeks ago) in satin silver with leather and climate for £4.5k.

Could it be the same car?

if it was in manchester and a baldy dude that bought it :wink: