Sign in to follow this  
VR6

Help with alloys ....

After some help here people ....

I've found (with the help of someone on the forum :)) a supplier for some alloys that I'm after.

Great, but the problem is that they get them direct from the manufacturer in Germany and they're not willing to post outside of the country.

What I really need is a reliable contact in Germany that I can have the alloys delivered to and who can then arrange to post them on to the UK.

Anyone got any ideas?

You could try asking Tempest very very nicely if he knows anyone that could help :)

I'm not too sure Gavin. From what I know, the company deals with the manufacturer and everything is sent direct from there. Guess it's the manufacturer's policy not to send to individuals, and the associate won't actually handle the alloys.

There is another Company that will send to the UK, but they won't seem to respond to emails.... and I can't seem to get it to add postage onto the order ... :?

I'm hoping to get a courier company to collect them, but I'm not too sure about collecting direct from the manufacturer...

forgive my ignorance Jim, but why Tempest? German based? German contacts?

forgive my ignorance Jim, but why Tempest? German based? German contacts?

Speaks fluent German, used to live there, parents live there, visits there quite regularly, loads of friends there.. in short he is the man with the German contacts ;) :)

Lol Jim - cheers bud (and Roddy). Like I said - forgive the ignorance :)

Gavin - pm sent as I've been asked to keep websites quiet.

Well C&R can get em...... in fact they list 3 or 4 different versions of Alurad ZWs, ZW1, ZW something else, polished, laquered, and so on and so forth. You won't like the price though......£1350 with adaptors :shock:

All this effort will be worth it as they are stunning wheels 8)

Just on the wheels issue, I am looking for some BBS RA's and seen they go for silly cheap money on German Ebay just nobody on there wants to send to England. These German contacts, can they help?

Ta