Sign in to follow this  
underl_ne

Is it a G60?

Hello people

I am new to this forum. Bought a 1992 Jreg Corrado 16v a few months back. It's white with Black Leather Interior, Compomotive 16" alloys, PAS, ect ect. Done some work on the Exhaust and minor cosmetics but no major modifications. It's done 150,000 and I am thinking of part exchanging it for something a bit newer. I like the interior but not too keen on white as a colour. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also the guys at Euro car parts say it's a G60? It dosen't say so on the outside but how would I tell if it is please?!

Aye.

Open the bonnet. If you see 16V DOHC stamped across the top of the engine, its not a G60.

If however you just have a plain narrow cam cover with a simple VW logo on it, and you have a big belt driven block of metal with pipes coming out if it in front of the alternator, then you have a G60 :)

Thanks fellas

It's just a 16v then!

Where should I think about advertising it for sale or part exchange and how much is it worth apx?

The block of metal with pipes coming out of it being a supercharger. Think the guy at Euro car parts was taking the piss mate. :)

Its all sorted now anyway.

rescue recordings - Autotrader, or feel free to list it in our for sale section. Car has quite high mileage but the fact that its relatively standard and has leather interior (always helps a lot) should see it worth asking around the £2250 mark?

What kind of history and number previous owners does it have?

Jet there is a pic of a G60 in your Sig!

i said 16v thats a G60 cos i know theres a g60 in my sig :roll:

Thanks Jim it's had 5 previous owners with a full service history and receipts. I will get a pic of her asap

Hm.. low number of owners and a FSH might even make that worth asking £2500 for?

Sounds like a nice motor anyway :)