Sign in to follow this  
16VG60

Nathan Hawksworth

I am trying to contact this forum user, and owner of a Corrado 16V recently supplied with a Milltek system. Can you help? Nathan i hope this has gained your attention, would you please contact me asap.

Well what's his username? I'm sure Andi could look up his email addy that way (if it's not on public display).

Possibly jedi-knight83? I think his name is Nathan and he was talking about getting his exaust replaced.

Nathan-jedi-knight drives a VR6, not a 16v.

I am currently investigating.

I've drawn a blank I'm afraid, John.

There's a few Nathans - but jedi-knight is the only one I can see you've been talking to via PM.

Thanks for all your help guys, especially yourself Andi. Nathan Hawksworth approached me over the phone direct in response to seeing the forum details, so sadly i don't have his user name. The reason i need to contact him is that in with his Milltek system parcel was included a cat by-pass pipe (packed in error) which he did not require. He promissed he would return this to me but i have heard nothing and he seems to evade all means by which i try to contact him. Oh well, life's too short and all that, i'll try sending another letter. Thanks again for your help. For the record the other Nathan to which this thread refers (jedi knight) is a fine upstanding fellow who will be the recipientof a shiny new Milltek soon plus some other works. Jedi knight is not in any way implicated in this shananigans.

Hm - thats a bit decietful of him. When its a big company, and they make an error, you sometimes hang onto 'freebies' until they contact you and say OI!

But when its a small (one or two man) kinda company who are directly asking you for bits and pieces and you just ignore them, thats pretty low.

Thanks for letting us know John.