Sign in to follow this  
RadoAds

I now know why the C is so rare

I now know why the C is so rare, Ive just been on the annual Hols with the family, drove from Sheffield to the Eurotunnel, then through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, back into France and then into Switzerland to Interlaken for a few days, f*ck me there were loads of em, I must have counted half a dozen in the first half an hour all in a little town at the foot of the north face of the Eiger, all Euro styled and pretty phat. There was only 1 that i saw that was a dog and that looked like it was halfway thru being maxed (not for me im afraid), then I didnt see another one after we left Interlaken down thru Mont Blanc into Italy and a week long stay at Cannes in the south of France and all the way home, Just short of 3000 miles in 2 weeks and they were all in one village full of yodlers and cuckoo clocks. :lol:

That sounds like a good holiday that does... I love the Alps, never been in the summer though.. next years plan 8)

I bet it was amzing looking at the Eiger, was anyone climbing it ??