Sign in to follow this  
Musicman

VW Action Pix

I think just about everyone here was at Ed 38, but there were a couple of Corrados on site at Action.

Click! to see everything.

Here's a few as a taster.

You didn't spot mine then. I was parked next to a smart silver BMW 3 series opposite the cars for sale, an then in cars for sale on Sunday afternoon.

Not changed wheels, I did spot another dark green one while I was there.

How busy was it at VW Action ?

Lots of people/cars although the majority were air cooled.

i went. met up with swfblade from this forum. some lovely cars there (some fantastic looking karmann ghias!) and a good vibe. shame about how few corrados were there - i think there must have been another show on somewhere :wink:

Well at least you guys were at a VW show. We were up at Edition38, but on Sunday morning the whole of Club Lupo buggered off first thing to go to Trax!!!

I mean what kind of choice to make is that? Leave probably the best show of the year, to park up all day with a load of Saxo boyz!! I guess some people wanna support the scene more than others eh?

John

Well at least you guys were at a VW show. We were up at Edition38, but on Sunday morning the whole of Club Lupo buggered off first thing to go to Trax!!!

I mean what kind of choice to make is that? Leave probably the best show of the year, to park up all day with a load of Saxo boyz!! I guess some people wanna support the scene more than others eh?

Hmmm. Well Russboy on No-Rice took his Leon Cupra R up to Trax with approx 90 other Seats and won first in the Show 'n' Shine :)

http://norice.altrezia.com/index.php?p=vt&tid=1479

I was there on Sunday (with my Ghia) and was disappointed to see only one Corrado (a black 16v) in the show'n'shine. I was hoping to speak to the owner but the only time I saw him near the car was whilst the show'n'shine presentation was going on (and I had to stick around to pick up my trophy :D). Was it anyone from here?

Hmmm... I didn't even know about this VW Action... why did they put it on the same week end as e38 :? :roll:

"Pimps & Hoes" party weekend - Saturday night on the campsite is usually the best part of the VW action weekend :wink:

Strange that the Jplate G60 in the first pic has newer bonnet but old grill? :|

That be mine m8y. :wink:

apparently its one of those mid changeover cars. Got early everything but Bonnet, which is late, whereas rodneys got Late everything, but early interior. Confused? :shock: hehehe

edit: btw ive got more piccies HERE