Sign in to follow this  
Bournemouth James

Vibra techics front engine mount

Does anyone know who can actually supply VibraTechnic engine mounts, a google search just didnt help.

Im after a front engine mount for a G60 as a matter of urgency, im off to Frankfurt Thursday and then back Sunday and need to have the car ready during the week for a run to Wales.

How much better are the VT engine mounts than standard OE?

My engine really is jumping out of the engine bay so can only presume its actually snapped the front mount.

Stealth Racing can supply them (01926 812259)

Or you can talk to JMR for one of their own custom engine mounts for G60's....

I got mine from TSR for 139.99(delivered) last year, If that helps. Saw it cheaper a couple of months later at Venom :'(

Yup, Stealth Racing do 'm, got my front mount for the G60 (same as for a Golf Mk2, it's a rubber/metal mount as opposed to the oem jelly pudding aka hydro-mount affair :lol: ), normally costs £141 inc VAT, but mentioning CCGB membership I got the postage free of charge, otherwise Vince would have knocked off a tenner or so, if I had collected it.

Fitted it, can't comment on a new VT compared to new oem one, but I can say it made a huge difference compared to a sh***ed front oem mount :lol:

Tempest