Sign in to follow this  
anubis

Spacer supply problems

Does anyone have the details of a company that sells spacers with locating rings for 5x100 ? I've tried Demon Tweeks, Elite Direct, Hyperformance...... Any other suggestions?

Wanna get these wheels on, they're wasted on the living room! :cry:

how wide a spacer do you need? If you need ones that are hubcentric for the front, the minimum thickness you can get is 12mm due to the design of the front hubs on the Corrado... I had my 10mm hubcentric ones custom made by JMR which will ONLY fit my Borbet C's due to them incorporating the spiggot ring to make them hubcentric... Drop 16VG60 a PM and ask if he's got anything similar available at the moment, or if he can get any made up for you... 8)

Cheers, I was thinking around 8 / 10 mm for the front. I could get them from Demon Tweeks, made by Eibach, but there's a 3 week wait involved.

I got my 15mm 4x100 spacers complete with bolts from a place called the rally centre or something :? They mailed them quickly and the price was a lot better than any of the others I found. I'll try and find the details for you.

Are we talking just spacers or hub adaptors to allow other stud patterns to fit,ie 5 x 112 to 5 x100. :?:

If anyone knows where to get adaptors cheaper than £200 please let me know. :)

Andy,

let me know how you get on with fitting? I tried them without the spacers and it's so tight it's untrue, can just about get my fingers between the tyre and the arch. Looks good though ! 8)

Where did you get them from, RSD ?

Just dug out the receipt, the place was called Trackstore and I'm sure they did them for 5x100. You should be able to find them using google