Sign in to follow this  
g-spott

help me.....please!!!

okay i'll start from the top

At first rhe car ran perfectly but the g-lader needed a rebuilt.So i did that

Two weeks later i put everything back together and the car won't start so i checked if i had pulled of anny cabels.no loos cabels.The next think to check,see if it sparked.There it is no spark.The first thing i did was getting some new sparkplugs the king lead was also near dead so i renewed that one also.still no spark.then i hotwired it cause i though'd it was the ignition switch.still no spark.Than i replaced the hall sender,nope that was'nt it.

There is 12 volt on the coil but on the multi plug that goes to the hallsender is only 2 volt.

I realy don't have a clue where to look now i think the only thing left is the ecu

please help me......

btw it's an 1.8 g60

I switched the ecu with anther one that was good and still no spark and the other c with my ecu in it did work so that's not the problem getting realy pissed of now

you can test the coil by connecting 12v across the terminals with a spark plug connected to the end of a lead with the spark plug touching ground and then it should spark as you disconnect the supply to the coil

or try checking the supply to the coil as you turn the engine over to check that it pulses

there is a resistor (i think)on the rotor arm in the dizzy which blew on mine once causing it to cut out

It might be worth dropping Darren (g-man) a PM to see if he can help you out...

*mod edit - corrected Daz's name for you - Henny*