Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

G60Renshaw for sale?

How many miles....erm... well the gearbox has done 150K, but I think that is the only bit of the car that has.

The engine has been totally re-built, twice and produces 200BHP, the suspension is all new stuff, poly bushes, coilovers, braided hoses, Brembos, Mk4 rear calipers etc.. the car has obviously been totally re-sprayed, the interior is all new, the wheels are new so I can't honestly say the mileage is X miles as its kind of irrelevant I guess. The TT clocks say 40,000 :)

I am still totally undecided and I am getting answers both ways!?!?! :-P :roll:

Jay

keep it.......

naw sell it......

fu*k i dont know what id do in your situation either dude :lol:

infact, change my mind from what i sed earlier in the thread, i think you should keep it. with a R32 engine in it and a 4WD drive train i think you will have the coolest raddo on the site bar none :lol: 8)

G60Renshaw, You know how it is you will regret it if you sell,regret it if you don`t. :?

If someone made you an offer you couldn`t refuse I would say go for it.I think 8K is easily refuseable :!:

You do see a lot of foreign cars at shows with the same owner for years.

Continue the development and impress us all again next year :wink:

I have to admit I am starting to get some ideas for things to do to it over the winter (excluding the v6 4motion idea) and am starting to think I will do the Euro thing and keep hold of it and develop it further, without going too far I hope :)

Infact I am pretty sure now, unless someone offers me serious money I will keep going and take it to another level if I can. It will still be a daily driver though! :D

Jay

I have to admit I am starting to get some ideas for things to do to it over the winter (excluding the v6 4motion idea) and am starting to think I will do the Euro thing and keep hold of it and develop it further, without going too far I hope :)

Infact I am pretty sure now, unless someone offers me serious money I will keep going and take it to another level if I can. It will still be a daily driver though! :D

Jay

think about me when you get rid of those wheels then... :D :D :D

Damn it!

The paint colour and rear lights are near enough to mine that,if I had the money,I would buy it from you and fool enough people into thinking that all the mods were why mine has been off the road for nearly a year! :lol:

Plus, it would be so far away from you, that you would soon forget about it and start on a new project.

Or probably not. :D

Thats a bloody nice Corrado and you've certainly put in the hours on it and because of that fact,I reckon that you would be a fool to sell it now-if you go ahead with the 4wd option,then you probably will be glad that you diecided to keep it.

Besides,who knows,it may be worth more to those "in the know" after you've done that conversion and may get offered silly money for it!

Thats my tuppence worth anyway.

I have just had a telling off from Ian "Coxyland" and I think I will keep it. So anyone got a complete cream leather interior they want to sell including all the plastic bits? :) or swap for a black Porsche leather interior? :)

Jay

Good lad! thats the spirit! :D

I'd swap you interiors, but I havent got an interior at all! (Well thats a lie, I have some colour concept recaros but they are in black and yellow and wouldnt suit your ca muchr haha!)