Sign in to follow this  
corradostorm

White Storm?

I was a sales manager in a previous life and one of my guys really pissed a customer off big time. I spent ages writing an email that went into addressing his issues, how we were going to do better in the future etc.

I got a polite answer within minutes, it said "if you cant spell my name correctley, I cant be bothered to read your mail. That taught me, a name is very personal, it should be treated with the utmost respect. We never did business with this guy again.

Why dont you lock this thread and bury it where it belongs! :|

Why dont you lock this thread and bury it where it belongs! :|

think that might be best :wink:

Reopening at Alex's request - would like this to die soon after though to be honest :(

Well I would gladly let it die but like I’ve previously posted and mentioned the "best corrado" owner bought those comments onto himself

The owner for this corrado did not do anything you lot gladly took it upon yourselves.

If none of you can not be bothered to read my replies properly then don’t bring up facts previously mentioned before.

As for my name, all my life I’ve had people that don’t listen and spell it wrong even when I slow it down to a kids spelling pace. So yes I don’t like it when its incorrect and that my personal view and mine only if you want to correct me do it by pm not on here.

If you want to lock it do it but don’t keep on insulting me by bringing up past points.

The owner for this corrado did not do anything you lot gladly took it upon yourselves.

are we still talking about the white "storm"?

its a bit fruity IMO.

not he only car on this forum thats fruity looking though.

still at least it's a corrado.

and you know what they say - "a bad f uck is better than a good w ank . . ."

Do you ever start a thread and wish you hadn't?

The whole reason for posting the pciture of the white corrado was just to make the point that it was shame owners can not get the right badges for their car because they had been used else where.

It was not a dig a the guy himself and I am not very happy with some of the comments. Its his car and, as alex said, if there is a reason for the badges fair enough.

My car is not perfect and never will be. I don't care. It still a corrado.

As I started the thread can I now please close it.

Thanks.

Do you ever start a thread and wish you hadn't?

As I started the thread can I now please close it.

Thanks.

locked at request of author :wink: