Sign in to follow this  
skid

THE Wheel page

Spigot rings are plastic spacers that clip inside the wheel's hub centre to take the diamter down to the same as the hub lip. If that makes sense?

Different cars have different diameter lips for the wheels to 'locate' on, those wheels were supplied with VW rings.

Really good choice I like them - nice but not bling at all. I think you'll find in the nicest way that no one else will have these on their C. Probably unique. :)

Thanks mate, appreciate the feedback. They are a nice cheap wheel and therefore a good way to find out what bigger wheels are like without spending a fortune! I bought one of the 2 sets he has, so yep, won't be many Cs wearing them 8)

Whatcha reckon to these - Oz Hydra's - quite cheap from Top Gear's site :)

One quick Photochop later...

Im gonna put my flame suit on and say I dont think the corrado suits 5 spokes. Thats the main reason I sold my wheels.

just my opinion tho - if you like them then go for it :D

No flame suit needed - everyone is entitled to an opinion :)

I've always liked the Corrado on 5 spokes to be honest..

I prefer the OZ Canyon tbh but the Hydras still look pretty good. The Hydras look a bit too much like Kahns from a distance and they've been done to death! Shame they killed the Chrono Evo off so quickly as that was my favourite OZ wheel...

What do you guys think to these?

8) 8) 8)

I like the way the centres are dished outwards to avoid fouling the callipers...

sandy,

I considered that style as well, (bit like the Peougeot ones) but my supplier could'nt get them :roll:

Stel G60 - "just saw this so heres mine, Keskin KT1 7.5x16 front, 9x16 at the back, et30. its very low on coils but i dont know exactly how much, guessing about 80-90mm"

Dam they're nice!!!!! I want! :shock: :shock:

I've always thought that Momo Arrow alloys suit the Corrado. I don't believe that you can buy them new anymore and I've had a search on eBay for ages but they hardly ever seem to come up.

That's not my car dude. Just one of many pictures of SWEET Corrados I've collected over the years. That's an American example and very nice too.