Sign in to follow this  
woody

Suspension Query

Anybody in the bournemouth area have a set of 2 FK Koni suspension spanners which i could borrow for a couple of hours. I need to raise the ride height of the front wheels a tad before i trash my new RS bumper.

Cheers In Advance

Woody

I have a couple of C spanners that I use on my koni's, may fit yours if they use c spanners.

Live in Verwood and work near Tower Park

give me a call on 07739692777 as only view the forum at lunch and when home.

Do halfords and other stores sell them? as you only ever get one with the suspension kit. You require 2 to do a proper job.

Do halfords and other stores sell them? as you only ever get one with the suspension kit. You require 2 to do a proper job.

odd as all our suppiled fk kits come with two c spanners / spray / etc i would contact your suppiler and ask them for the other one if it was missing..

hi woody , i have koni coil overs and i was recently at trax (silverstone) and i koni guy gave me his number where you can buy the c spanners and adjuster knobs (really diffuicut to get hold of, i rang koni uk who said we dont deal with the public, then i rang a dealer who said koni wont supply them :( ), i'll find the number and post it if your interested

performance parts direct - 01252 543900

they will try to fob you off by telling you to go to your nearest dealer, just say you've tried there and they cant get hold of them and then he will order it for you 8)

just have to tell him you've tried everywhere and they cant get them :wink:

Koni UK do deal with the public - but under the name "Camberley Auto Factors".

Koni UK Technical Centre seem quite happy if you just turn up and pay cash...

Koni UK do deal with the public - but under the name "Camberley Auto Factors".

Koni UK Technical Centre seem quite happy if you just turn up and pay cash...

rang them twice and they didnt want to know, they said they only deal trade and i would have to go through a dealer, my nearest is demon tweeks, i rang them and they said koni are useless, they have had stuff on order for 6 months from them!! they said that koni should have dealt with me and that they had fobbed me off :cry: