Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Storm Badges...

Does anyone have the part numbers? Ideally I want the exterior badge part number but the interior one would be a bonus :)

Note: I know they're obselete, out of stock etc etc. Just give me the numbers! :D

you won't find any help on here mate. most of the storm owners are far too up theri own ar5es to help any make a fake storm....... :roll:

you won't find any help on here mate. most of the storm owners are far too up theri own ar5es to help any make a fake storm....... :roll:

Jealousy will get you nowhere :lol: :wink:

Storm owners are on ANY forum Phat and with good reason I suppose. You don't buy a limited (admittedly rather un-special compared to the rest of the fleet) special edition only to have people trying to duplicate it. I can understand why they are riled and I don't even own a Storm..

Does anyone have the part numbers? Ideally I want the exterior badge part number but the interior one would be a bonus

They didn't make a Polo Storm mate! lol

I take it you have an idea on how to get some more of these?? - If it helps I know they did a Golf Mk3 TDI Storm which had the same badges (or same script) as the Corrado ones... as you know they were dealer badged like the 'supercharged' badges. 8)

i bet they hate ppl like me whos got a storm badge sitting right in front of me, next to a G60 badge :mrgreen: l

Who said anything about making a fake Storm? :)

Reason I want the numbers is i'm trying to make a last ditch attempt to find the remaining ones through VW dealers. If i am lucky enough to find some, they wouldnt go near any car other than a Storm :wink: That'd be too much of a waste.

Reason I want the numbers is i'm trying to make a last ditch attempt to find the remaining ones through VW dealers. If i am lucky enough to find some, they wouldnt go near any car other than a Storm That'd be too much of a waste.

Good man, I see there not on ETKA as they were only fitted by the dealers... I take it they must have had some sort of number on them tho... what about going back to the people who made the badges for VW???

Interestingly ETKA lists the 'JET' side trim...

thats better :p

As the car was a UK Special Edition, the badges wern't produced by VW Germany. Hence the reason they aren't listed on ETKA (and why they went out of production so quickly).

Actually, I wasn't thinking of investment. I don't want to make money out of people :oops:

Interestingly ETKA lists the 'JET' side trim...

As in G60 JET ??

You got any part numbers Steve ??

Could do with a couple of those for my car.