Sign in to follow this  
joby

Milltek Stealth

Well was going to sell thee old Girl but my better judgment has made me decide to keep her, so to make me feel better ive spent a few Quid £684.93 to be precise :roll: I bought a Milltek system, K&N panel fiter and four toyo proxis 1s, I went to demon tweeks for the exhaust and filter and the tyres from a local guy called tyres to you he`s mobile so fits them wherever you want the tyres were £250.00 which i thought were cheap for 205/40/17s he is fitting them monday, Demon Tweeks were great good service and friendly guys that were genuinly interested in corrados everybody seemed to be looking around the car as if they had never seen one before 8) I wasnt expecting a great improvement on performance on the journey home but you can feel the difference straight away and the sound from these exhausts is great not noisy on the inside but a nice meaty sound with the window down, All in all im very pleased with the result just need a few more engine mods i think to complete the package :) Here is a pic of the tailpipe

Nice :D

Car comes up a great colour under bright like doesn't it! Its like neon purple!! :D 8)

Yup, nice exhaust, and that's what mine must have looked like when it was new, too, all nice and shiny on the inside :shock:

Shame the summer is over again, as on my US Rado you hardly hear the Milltek system on the inside (because of the very efficient sound proofing), but during a nice warm sunny day, windows down, yup, definitely sounds nice :D

Tempest

ok the exhaust itself was £266.70, I think you could probably get it cheaper but demon tweeks is only 45 minutes away for me

the welds have broken on mine tonight right next to the center box :( :( sounds like a scooby now :wink:

10 months old .........looking at the competition if i had to buy another system i would go milltek again or maybe powerflow coz their custom but millteck still sound better to me