Sign in to follow this  
flusted

Best headlight bulbs??

Got the uprated loom but im using some really blue bulbs and i cant see sh*t at night!

What can anyone recomend?

Was someone on this forum selling phillips vision bulbs?

Osram ones look,and in my price range! Im not fussed if there not road legal as such,just want them as bright as you can get em

Keep your suggestions coming!

Osram ones look,and in my price range! Im not fussed if there not road legal as such,just want them as bright as you can get em

Keep your suggestions coming!

The Osrams are road legal...

My car had some of those supposed blue bulbs in it when I got and they are absolute crap. I have changed to plain Phillips ones that I had in my Golf and they are so much better with the uprated loom. Ive got the Osram high beam but havent tested them yet.

Oh yeah, you get free sidelight bulbs from the comopany mentioned above but they dont fit.

Oh yeah, you get free sidelight bulbs from the comopany mentioned above but they dont fit.

Yup, apparently quite good for putting in the interior light tho, but not tried it.

speak to powerbulbs, great guy John. Tell him you're a member of the club, assuming you are, and he'll even give you a discount.

Thanks for suggestions! Chap on egay doin silver stars for £12 delivered so guna go for them before i have an accident!