Bojmobile

Bojmobile's New VR6(ok it's not a Corrado!)

Bojmobile,

Where did you get the chrome VR6 badges from?

Mine are red, and I fancy chrome ones.

How come some cars have red ones, and some have chrome ones as standard?

I reckon with the early VR's especially in blue had red VR6 badges, mine did, I went to the local dealers, wasn't that bad really, got a silver Corrado badge and VR6 rear badge for about £24, I got a silver grill badge off Ebay! 8)

Rear chrome VR6 badge is slightly squint but looks worse in picture. Early VRs in any colour had red VR badges front and back and colour-coded Corrado script badges on the rear. I like the chrome ones better so ordered all new chrome badges from the dealer when I got the car but you can't get the Corrado script badge in chrome from the dealers - was a pretty expensive Ebay job but was worth it.

Here's some more recent photos of the car and my newly installed black leather:-

Still got to wire in the heated seats though.

Ok guys - view the pics and suggest me some sensible mods that stick with my idea of keeping the car as close to original as possible and that don't break the bank either!

Cheers much

Hey guys just bought this:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

Been meaning to do the MKIV conversion for a while. I know this has been covered tonnes of times in previous threads but anyone got any good pics of the conversion and interior switches? I'm trying to keep the car fairly standard but wanted to give it a more modern VW feel inside. Any tips would be appreciated.

Glenn

Done the dash conversion - finally! Looks great - will put up some pics soon. Need to convert all the internal lighting to red now - anyone done this?

Oh also - took this photo at work:-

"One is an incredible feat of man-made engineering.................the other is a Nuclear Power Station"

It's MOT time tomorrow guys! Wish me luck! Got through last year needing nothing so wondering about this one! Fingers crossed! 0X

Cheers Trig,

Got through ok - pretty chuffed about that - although I had a nail stuck in my tyre so they had to fix the puncture.

Won these on Ebay - should look pretty swish!

Too much! £50 - but should look good with the black leather - anyway - it deserves a treat for getting through it's MOT!